Professional development programs
Our range of non-award Professional Development Programs are designed for educators, school leaders, support staff and the wider community. Our courses also provide the opportunity to learn new skills for individuals looking for a change of career. We regularly deliver tailored professional development programs to government bodies and educational organisations across Australia and internationally.
Every year we offer over 100 professional development programs - from the nuts and bolts of working with primary school aged students with autism to coaching. You will be guided by a team of experienced education specialists, faculty staff and external consultants. We work closely with schools and government bodies to ensure that our teaching stays up-to-date with the most recent developments in the sector.
Professional Development Programs 2018
Education Support and Teachers
- Brain-based Teaching Strategies - Re-invigorating your Classes
- Certificate of Education Support - Integration Aide / Teacher Aide
- Educational Planning for Students with Special Needs
- Mindfulness, Voice and Presentation Techniques for Teachers
- Supporting Students with Autism Spectrum Disorder in Primary Schools
- Teachers Working Effectively with Education Support Staff/Teacher Assistants
- Teaching Strategies to Support Students with Disabilities and Difficulties
- Working with Primary School Aged Students with Autism
Literacy and English as an Additional Language (EAL)
- Addressing the Needs of English as an Additional Language (EAL) Students in Primary Classrooms
- Addressing the Needs of English as an Additional Language (EAL) Students in the Secondary Mainstream
- Middle Years Literacy in and for the 21st Century
- Using ICT to Support Multimodal Literacy Practices from Foundation to Year 6
- Extending Mathematical Understanding (EMU) Intervention Specialist Teacher (Early Years)
- Extending Mathematical Understanding (EMU) Intervention Specialist Teacher (Middle Years)
- Extending Mathematical Understanding (EMU) Intervention Specialist Teacher - Ongoing Professional Development
- Getting Ready in Numeracy (GRIN)
- Primary Mathematics Leadership Program
Counselling and Welfare
- Connecting Science Practice and Pedagogy in Early Childhood Settings
- Creating Positive Educational Settings for Children with a Disability (Early Childhood)
- Engaging Babies and Toddlers Through Everyday Activities
- Engaging Parents, Carers and the Community in Early Childhood Settings
- Engaging with the revised Victorian Early Years Learning & Development Frameworks
- Learning through Play Pedagogies
- Supporting Children with Additional Needs in Early Childhood
Returning to Study
We offer courses in
- venues around Melbourne
- regional Victoria.
We can tailor courses for group delivery at your venue. You can choose from our range of courses on offer or we can design a program to suit your needs.
See our Customised programs.