Terms and conditions
Fees and payment options
You can find course fee and application information on each course page.
Payment at the time of enrolment is required to secure your place in the course.
Payments can be made by:
- credit card / PayPal
- purchase order
Sufficient evidence of concession eligibility must be provided at the time of applying in the form of a copy of your health care or pension card. If evidence of concession is not provided, you will be contacted to pay the full course fee.
We will refund all of your fees should we:
- cancel a course for any reason, including insufficient enrolments
- postpone the course by more than four weeks.
You can apply in writing to withdraw from a course and obtain a refund:
- you must apply to withdraw five or more working days prior to the course’s commencement date
- an administration fee of $110 will be charged if you withdraw less than five working days before the commencement date
- fees cannot be refunded once your course has commenced.
A minimum attendance of 80% is required for all courses.
For the Professional Certificate of Education Support, attendance at day 1 is compulsory unless a medical certificate is supplied.
Deferred completion of course
In special circumstances, you may be granted 12 months from the course start date to defer the completion of the course. This is approved on an individual basis with appropriate evidence.