The IRECE Journal
The journal of International Research in Early Childhood Education (IRECE) is an electronic peer-reviewed journal designed to provide an international forum for scholarship and research within the field of early childhood education. Published in Melbourne Australia, it aims to provide a forum for debate in Asia Latin America, the Middle East and Africa, as well as the regular sources of scholarship in both Western and Eastern Europe, New Zealand, and North America.
Read more about the journal.
The IRECE articles are available to download free of charge from the IRECE FigShare collection.
Specific issues published to date are:
- IRECE 2019 - Volume 9, issue 1
- IRECE 2017 - Volume 8, issue 1
- IRECE 2016 - Volume 7, issue 1 (Special issue)
- IRECE 2016 - Volume 7, issue 2 (Special issue)
- IRECE 2016 - Volume 7, issue 3
- IRECE 2015 - Volume 6, issue 1
- IRECE 2014 - Volume 5, issue 1
- IRECE 2013 - Volume 4, issue 1
- IRECE 2012 - Volume 3, issue 1
- IRECE 2011 - Volume 2, issue 1
- IRECE 2010 - Volume 1, issue 1
- IRECE 2010 - Volume 1, issue 2
Article submission guidelines
All articles submitted to IRECE are double-blind peer reviewed by scholars in the field of early childhood education. This process is adjudicated by the journal's editorial board.
See Article submission guidelines for more details.