Monash Education Research Community (MERC) Conference
The MERC conference is an annual free event for research students in the Faculty of Education.
MERC Annual Conference 2021
- Theme: Embracing Adaptability and Transformation in Research
- When: Thursday 30 September 2021 (past event)
- Where: Online via Zoom
- Booklet: Conference proceedings 2021 (pdf)
Video recording: Welcome events
Video recording: Closing events
About the conference
The conference aims to provide opportunities for:
- research students (Honours, Masters and PhD) to present their work-in-progress in a supportive atmosphere,
- staff and research students in Faculty of Education to know more about research carried out across different campuses of the Faculty,
- staff, research students and their peers to meet and share in academic conversations.
Who can present?
All research students in the Faculty of Education are invited to present a paper or a poster and contribute to our research community.
Call for papers are announced via students' emails.
Everyone is welcome to attend!
Students who do not want to present a paper or poster can still attend the conference and contribute to the discussion.
Register your attendance - it is free.
Not from Monash?
Research students and academics from other institutions are also welcome to attend.