Let's get together
It may seem like only yesterday you were waving goodbye to your classmates and starting your new journey as a graduate. Before you know it, the years have flown by and it’s time for your class reunion.
Participating in a class reunion is not only a chance to reconnect with all your old friends, it can also provide you an opportunity to look back and see how far you and your peers have come since your days spent in Parkville labs and lecture theatres.
Each year, graduates from the Victorian College of Pharmacy and the Faculty of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences get together to find out what's happened in their lives and the faculty since they last met. Many of these reunions take place at the Parkville campus.
If you want to organise a reunion, the Faculty of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences Foundation can help you contact graduates from your year or hold your reunion on campus.
If you're interested in getting together with old friends from the faculty, take the time to consider these questions:
- Who you want to invite – a particular year, group or course?
- What kind of event do you want to organise – lunch, dinner, morning or afternoon tea, cocktail party?
- Do you want to include partners/families?
- How are you going to fund the event?
- Can you participate in a reunion organising committee? (which must be formed for a reunion to proceed)
The Foundation can offer to:
- search the graduate database for the names of people you might like to invite (for example, all alumni who graduated in 1976)
- forward invitations on your behalf and receive RSVPs
- arrange the venue and catering, in consultation with you, if you want to hold the reunion on campus
- help publicise your event in Monash Alumni e-News, our faculty magazine Alchemy, alumni events and the Guild and Pharmaceutical Society newsletters.
- For all reunions, please allow for an opportunity to promote the work of the Faculty of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Foundation and Faculty, which supports students in need and faculty research.
For further details or to discuss your next reunion, please contact your Alumni and Foundation Officer on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +61 3 9903 9087.
Bachelor of Pharmacy Class of 1990 Reunion
- Date: Saturday May 20, 2017
- Start Time: From 7pm
- Dress Code: Smart casual
- Venue: Upstairs at the Kent Hotel, 370 Rathdowne Street, Carlton North
- Cost: $50
- RSVP: by purchasing your ticket at www.trybooking.com/269605 and join the Facebook group to keep updated.
Class of 1997 20 Year Reunion
Class of 2007 10 Year Reunion
Which Class Do You Belong To?
Reunions are based on the year of graduation, not the year in which you completed your internship or classes. This means a graduate who completed their final academic year in 1991, belongs to the class of 1992. Please contact us for confirmation of your graduating year if you are unsure.