Both the faculty and the University offer a wide range of scholarships and bursaries. Explore Monash University's scholarships and bursaries at study.monash.
Support for new undergraduate students
- Monash Dean's Scholarship (Pharmacy Scholars Program)
- Pharmaceutical Sciences Advanced with Honours Scholarship
- Alistair Lloyd Scholarship for Excellence and Leadership
- Hope Scholarship (new in 2018)
Support for rural and Indigenous students
- Stan Robson Rural Pharmacy Equity Scholarship
- Peter Beaumont Scholarship
- Michael Keith Halprin Scholarship
- Scholarships for Indigenous Australians
Support for interstate students
In addition to a Monash scholarship, you may be eligible for the Pharmacy Guild of Australia's scholarship program.
Support for continuing undergraduate students
The faculty offers further scholarships for students as they progress to higher year levels in their undergraduate degree.
Support for international students
We offer four Pharmacy International Undergraduate Merit Scholarships to high achieving international students wishing to study pharmacy at the Parkville campus.
Support for higher degree students
If you're interested in studying a full-time Masters or PhD research degree with us, you can apply for one of our postgraduate research scholarships, which include non-taxable stipends and a living allowance.
Over 300 such scholarships and 70 international tuition-paying scholarships are offered at the selection rounds each year.
Monash also offers many postgraduate scholarships and bursaries to students who undertake postgraduate studies by coursework.
You may also find federal, state/territory and some professional bodies offer scholarships for postgraduate study, including:
- Rural Allied Health Postgraduate Scholarships Victoria
- Australian Rural and Remote Health Professional Scholarship Scheme
- Nursing and midwifery scholarships NSW
- Australian Primary Health Care Nurses Association
- Australian Federation of Graduate Women.
Support our students
If you want to make a difference to a future or current student, please consider donating to an existing scholarship today. Or, to discuss establishing your own named scholarship, bursary or other award, please contact the Alumni Engagement Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.