Assessment, exams and results
Dates and information
- Students are welcome to use computer lab C2-1, G05 (computer lab), CHMS, CHR1 and CHR2 as quiet study spaces during non-teaching times. Check exterior doors of each space for room availability.
- Get learning support from the Student Academic Success team.
Exam related resources
- A student may be permitted to sit for a deferred exam if they have submitted a valid special consideration application.
- Counselling services are available during exam periods at both Parkville and Caulfield.
- The Disability Support Services (DSS) Unit is committed to promoting access and equity for students who have a disability or long term medical condition. Students seeking adjustments will need to register for disability support.
- Read the university’s Assessment and Academic Integrity Policy.
Got a question? Monash Connect can help
Search or close your FAQ query.