Scholarships, prizes and fellowships
Make a difference – encourage excellence and opportunity
The faculty has several donor-supported scholarships, bursaries and prizes to help our students and graduates overcome difficulties, advance their studies and broaden their horizons. Competition is intense, so we welcome additional support.
As a donor, you can work with the faculty and the Faculty of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences Foundation to set up an award for a specific purpose, such as help with fees, expenses, study resources or research.
Or you could support an existing award, such as the:
- The Alistair Lloyd Scholarship for Excellence and Leadership
- Cyril Tonkin Scholarship
- Mathew Peck Travelling Scholarship
Be inspired by our current donor-supported scholarships:
- The Honourable Geoffrey Connard AM travelling scholarship and award
- The Hope Scholarship (NEW in 2018!)
- The Michael Keith Halprin Scholarship
- The Peter Beaumont Scholarship
- The Stan Robson Rural Pharmacy Equity Scholarship
- Thea Pärnamäe Rural Pharmacy Bursary
How to donate
You can donate online to support our faculty awards and other initiatives.
Alternatively, you can download and fill out our donation form and post it to:
Faculty of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences Foundation
Faculty of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
381 Royal Parade
Parkville VIC 3052
Please make cheque donations payable to Monash University. Also, specify the project you are donating to and include your name and address to receive a receipt. Donations of $2 or above are tax deductible in Australia.
To discuss setting up or supporting a faculty scholarship, bursary or other award, please contact Alumni Engagement Officer, Harry Azidis, on Tel: +61 3 9903 9087, or e-mail: email@example.com.