Scholarships, prizes and fellowships
Make a difference – encourage excellence and opportunity
The faculty has several donor-supported scholarships, bursaries and prizes to help our students and graduates overcome difficulties, advance their studies and broaden their horizons. Competition is intense, so we welcome additional support.
As a donor, you can work with the faculty and the Faculty of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences Foundation to set up an award for a specific purpose, such as help with fees, expenses, study resources or research.
Or you could support an existing award, such as the:
- The Alistair Lloyd Scholarship for Excellence and Leadership
- Cyril Tonkin Scholarship
- Mathew Peck Travelling Scholarship
- Vaughan Scholarship
Be inspired by our current donor-supported scholarships:
- The Honourable Geoffrey Connard AM travelling scholarship and award
- The Hope Scholarship
- The Michael Keith Halprin Scholarship
- The Peter Beaumont Scholarship
- The Faculty of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences Beaumont Scholarship
- The Stan Robson Rural Pharmacy Equity Scholarship
- Thea Pärnamäe Rural Pharmacy Scholarship
How to donate
To discuss setting up your own named scholarship or award, please contact Marian Simkin, Alumni and Foundation Officer, on +61 3 9903 9087 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.