Undergraduate Pharmaceutical Science
If you enjoy solving problems, love chemistry or biology and want to improve human health, then a pharmaceutical science degree could be your calling.
We'll equip you with the powers to improve lives the world over by researching and developing new treatments and improving old ones.
When you study pharmaceutical science at Monash, you:
- Benefit from small class sizes and a practical, focused curriculum
- Learn on industry-standard equipment and are prepared to work in a lab from the moment you graduate
- Can take advantage of the faculty’s exceptional connections with industry
- Prepare to work in what is one of the most valuable high-tech industries in the state: medical research - and specifically drug development
- Join a faculty whose graduates and researchers save lives and change the world with their work and discoveries
In addition, if you choose to enrol in the four-year Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Science (Advanced Honours) program, your fourth year will consist of a year of research supporting a faculty project of interest to you. You'll gain a taste of a research career and enhance your job prospects upon graduation.
NEW for 2020 - Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Science (Advanced Honours) Scholars Program
We are excited to announce a new pharmaceutical science course offering for very high-achieving students - the Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Science (Advanced Honours) Scholars Program. This program follows the structure of the four-year Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Science (Advanced Honours) course, and includes exclusive invitations to the Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences seminar series, and a Dean's function. Domestic students are also eligible for a $6,000 per year scholarship.
The indicative ATAR for the course for 2020 is 98.
Find out more about the Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Science: