Undergraduate Pharmaceutical Science
If you enjoy solving problems, love chemistry or biology and want to improve human health, then a pharmaceutical science degree could be your calling.
We'll equip you with the powers to improve lives the world over by researching and developing new treatments and improving old ones.
If that isn't a superpower, we don't know what is.
When you study pharmaceutical science at Monash, you:
- Benefit from small class sizes and a practical, focused curriculum
- Learn on industry-standard equipment and are prepared to work in a lab from the moment you graduate
- Can take advantage of the faculty’s exceptional connections with industry
- Prepare to work in what is one of the most valuable high-tech industries in the state: medical research - and specifically drug development
- Join a faculty whose graduates and researchers save lives and change the world with their work and discoveries
Find out more about the Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Science: