Stay in touch
No matter where your career takes you after graduation, we're keen for you to stay in touch with the faculty, university and your classmates.
You can determine what information you want to receive, and how you want to receive it – either hardcopy or electronically. To help us, and your former classmates, stay in touch with you – and to receive the faculty magazine Alchemy, Monash Alumni eNews and other information – please keep your contact details up to date with this online form.
You can participate in our growing faculty and university alumni community through:
- Classnotes – which compiles news of graduates from each year.
- Reunions - we want your reunion to be a success and we’re here to help. Contact us to discuss your ideas and we’ll guide you throughout the planning process.
- Faculty Events – network with fellow alumni and keep up with the latest pharmaceutical developments and other topics of interest.
- Senior Pharmacist Network - join your fellow senior alumni at special events held both on- and off-campus.
- Enhancing the student experience - keep updated directly from a current student and help us mould the future health-care community by participating in our mentoring programs.
- Monash University Alumni – which offers discounts, access to library resources, lectures and seminars, Monash Alumni eNews and career support to all Monash graduates.