Future student enquiries
Talk to us about courses, career outcomes and entry requirements.
Current student enquiries
Use the following links if you are a current student with questions about your course:
- undergraduate students (Monash only)
- postgraduate coursework students (Monash only)
- research students (Monash only).
ask.monash – Current undergraduate students can log in to this online, 24/7 help service. It can answer questions about:
- course planning (unit enrolment)
- fees, transcripts, student cards
- exams, results, special consideration
- health, counselling, disability, finance, housing or international student support.
T: +61 3 9903 9635
F: +61 3 9903 9581
Dial extension 333 from any Monash University phone or 9905 3333 from other phones.
For general security, phone 9903 9999.
T: +61 3 9903 4840
The Faculty of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences Foundation
T: +61 3 9903 9087
F: +61 3 9903 9058
CL Butcher Pharmacy Library
Contact the learning skills adviser and librarians at the pharmacy library