Our pharmacy course has long been considered the leading pharmacy program in Australia. You'll become an expert on how medicines interact with the body to play a vital role in improving public health.
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (Honours) / Master of Pharmacy
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (Honours) - for international students
- Graduate Entry Pharmacy
Undergraduate Pharmaceutical Science
Pharmaceutical scientists create and advance new and existing medicines. Learn what it takes to invent, develop and prove a new medicine, skills that can be applied to a diverse number of industries.
- Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Science
- Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Science (Advanced Honours)
- Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Science / Bachelor of Engineering
Our postgraduate courses and individual units are aimed at healthcare professionals who wish to develop skills in wound care, clinical pharmacy or pharmacy practice whilst they work.
Join Australia's leading pharmaceutical researchers, world famous for fighting flu, malaria and other disorders, or learn from the best how to save lives through safer, more effective pharmacy practice.