If you wish to enrol in units offered at other tertiary institutions as part of your Master of Clinical Pharmacy enrolment, you can apply for complementary study.
You may complete up to 12 credit points of complementary study which will be assessed by the course director, to ensure the proposed units are not substantially similar to units offered within the faculty and offer equivalency of content and learning outcomes, and whether there is a significant educational advantage for the proposed program of study.
- You can complete a maximum of 12 credit points via complementary study, provided you have room in your course structure.
- Complementary study is normally only approved where the unit(s) selected is/are not offered by Monash University within a reasonable timeframe.
- When assessing an application for complementary study, the faculty will consider equivalence of content and learning outcomes, and whether there is significant educational advantage for the proposed program of study.
- Approval must be received from the faculty before you enrol in any units at the host institution.
- Students may be able to enrol in the unit Leading and Managing the Future in Pharmacy Practice (PHRM7051), offered by the University of Queensland.
- Complete a complementary study application (pdf, 0.16 mb)
- Attach syllabus information for the unit(s) that you wish to study at another institution. This information must include; year level of the proposed unit(s), discipline, contact hours and intended semester of study.
- Lodge the application with the Postgraduate Coursework Office.