Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences Relocation Grant
A grant for the highest-achieving Year 12 interstate students enrolling in the Bachelor of Pharmacy or the Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Science.
Total scholarship value
Up to $5000
10 per year
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
You must meet the following criteria:
- A commencing full-time undergraduate student enrolled or intending to enrol in one of the following degrees at a Monash campus in Australia:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy/Master of Pharmacy
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (Scholars)/Master of Pharmacy
- Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Science
- Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Science Advanced with Honours
- Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Science/Bachelor of Engineering(Honours)
- $5000 one-off payment.
- Ten scholarships available per year.
- Award to the highest-achieving Year 12 interstate students, based on academic achievement.
How to apply
- All eligible students who apply for an eligible undergraduate course through VTAC will be automatically assessed.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred.
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.