Alistair Lloyd Excellence and Leadership Scholarship
Sir John Monash Scholarship for Excellence
This scholarship was introduced to support high-achieving and community-focused students with strong leadership capabilities, enabling them to reach their full potential and make a real difference to people's lives and the future of pharmacy. You will participate in a leadership program throughout the course and be invited to participate in the Student Ambassador program.
No application required
Total scholarship value
Up to $50,000
One scholarship every two years
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
You must meet the following criteria:
- Currently in Year 12 or an IB student. (includes New Zealand citizen completing the NCEA lervel 3 examination), and
- Intending to enrol full time in Bachelor of Pharmacy (Honours)/Master of Pharmacy at Monash campus in Australia.
- $10,000 per annum (48 credit points of study) up to a maximum of five years.
- One scholarship available every two years.
- Awarded to the highest-achieving Year 12 students based on their academic achievement.
- Shortlisted applicants will be contacted to provide:
- a statement of their leadership activities within their school and/or community
- a written reference from a third-party referee supporting their statement of leadership activities.
To retain this scholarship:
- You must maintain full-time enrolment.
- You must maintain a minimum Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 60 in each semester.
How to apply
- No application is required. All eligible students who list Monash University as a VTAC course preference will be automatically assessed.
- Students will participate in a leadership program throughout the course and be invited to participate in the Student Ambassador program.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.