Cross institutional enrolment
If you're enrolled in a degree program at another recognised tertiary institution and want to study single, postgraduate units in clinical pharmacy, pharmacy practice or wound care with us, you can apply to enrol on a cross-institutional basis.
Cross-institutional enrolments don't count toward a Monash University qualification, so you receive no award from us after completing your studies. You can, however, get a statement of your results as an academic transcript.
|Areas of study||Units available|
PGC5101 Evidence based practice
PGW5201 Principles of wound healing
How to apply
To enrol in a single unit on a cross-institutional basis, applicants must have:
- a bachelor degree or equivalent qualification in pharmacy, podiatry, medicine, nursing or related health discipline
- professional registration
- approval from your home institution
- English language proficiency
- evidence of meeting prerequisites as specified in unit outlines.
Nurses: Division 2 Registered Nurses are not eligible. Division 1 Registered Nurses who do not have a degree but can demonstrate extensive relevant clinical experience may be considered for admission.
When ready to apply, you need to submit:
- a completed cross-institutional application form (PDF, 0.09 MB)
- a curriculum vitae (CV) and comprehensive and current employment history, including two referees, who can be contacted over the application period
- proof of professional registration
- proof of residency status, for example, a certified copy of your visa or Australian birth certificate, passport or citizenship certificate.
- proof of English language proficiency.
Lodging your application
Send your application and supporting documents to:
Postgraduate Coursework Office
Faculty of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
381 Royal Parade
Parkville Victoria 3052 Australia
Semester 1 applications – end of January each year.
Semester 2 applications – end of May each year.