How to apply
Step 1: Check the eligibility requirements for our Doctor of Philosophy or Master of Pharmaceutical Sciences programs
Step 2: Find your preferred project or supervisor and request an invitation to apply.
Step 3: Express your interest in applying
- Submit your interest via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the following documents:
- Academic transcripts
- English test results (IELTS or TOEFL)
- Up-to-date CV (including details of any research publications)
- A scanned copy of your passport.
The Faculty will do a preliminary assessment of your documents to ensure that you meet the minimum criteria to apply, and will notify you of the result.
Step 4: Obtain an ‘Invitation to apply’
- If you meet the minimum eligibility requirements to apply for admission & scholarships and there is supervision and resources available to support your research project, you may be sent an ‘invitation to apply’ from your prospective supervisor. This is an email from the supervisor stating that he/she invites you to apply for admission and scholarship in the relevant application round).
Please note: It may take up-to four weeks to obtain an ‘invitation to apply’.
Step 5: Apply
You can apply for our graduate research programs online. Master's and doctoral program applications are accepted throughout the year, but the closing dates for doctoral scholarships are:
|Applicant||Scholarship round||Opening date||Closing date||Enrolment period|
|International||Round 1||1 September||31 March||July - September|
|Domestic||Round 2||1 November||31 May||July - September|
|International||Round 3||1 April||31 August||January - March|
|Domestic||Round 4||1 June||31 October||January - March|