How to apply
Step 1: Check the eligibility requirements for our Doctor of Philosophy or Master of Philosophy programs
Step 2: Find your preferred project or supervisor
Step 3: Express your interest in applying
- Submit your interest via our online Expression of interest form
You will need to upload the following documents to the form when prompted:
- Academic transcripts
- English test results (IELTS or TOEFL)
- Up-to-date CV (including details of any research publications)
- A scanned copy of your passport.
- Original research publications (if you are a named author; excluding conference publications and reviews)
The Faculty will do a preliminary assessment of your documents to ensure that you meet the minimum criteria to apply for admission and scholarship, and will notify you of the outcome.
- If you meet the minimum eligibility requirements to apply for admission & scholarships and there is supervision and resources available to support your research project, you may be sent an ‘invitation to apply’ via email from the Faculty Research office.
Please note: It may take up-to four weeks to obtain an ‘invitation to apply’.
Step 4: Apply
You can apply for admission to our graduate research programs and scholarships online. Master's and doctoral program applications are accepted throughout the year, but the closing dates for doctoral scholarships are:
|Applicant||Scholarship round||Opening date||Closing date||Enrolment period|
|International||Round 1||1 September||31 March||September|
|Domestic||Round 2||1 November||31 May||September|
|International||Round 3||1 April||31 August||March|
|Domestic||Round 4||1 June||31 October||March|