Scholarships and Bursaries
Monash University Scholarships
Monash offers scholarships for merit, equity or a combination of both. There are lots of scholarships on offer so why not see if you are eligible today?
Scholarships for new undergraduate students
- Monash Dean's Scholarship (Pharmacy Scholars Program)
- Pharmaceutical Sciences Advanced with Honours Scholarship
- Alistair Lloyd Scholarship for Excellence and Leadership
Bring Your Own Device Bursary
The Faculty of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences promotes the use of personal devices on campus.
Students may be entitled to a Faculty bursary of $800, to be applied to the purchase of a device meeting the specifications of the Faculty’s Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) policy.
No application is required. Eligible students will be contacted by the Faculty. For information about the policy (including device specifications and eligibility criteria), please visit Bring your own device
Scholarships for rural, disadvantaged, and Indigenous students
- Stan Robson Rural Pharmacy Equity Scholarship
- Peter Beaumont Scholarship
- Michael Keith Halprin Scholarship
- Scholarships for Indigenous Australians
Scholarships for interstate students
In addition to a Monash scholarship, you may be eligible for the Pharmacy Guild of Australia's scholarship program.
Scholarships for international students
We offer four Pharmacy International Undergraduate Merit Scholarships to high achieving international students wishing to study pharmacy at the Parkville campus.
Scholarships for continuing undergraduate students
The Faculty offers further scholarships for students as they progress to higher year levels in their undergraduate degree. A variety of scholarships are on offer to extend your professional experience, such as travel and research, and include:
- Mathew Peck Travelling Scholarship
- Thea Pärnamäe Rural Pharmacy Bursary
- Summer vacation scholarships
- Sir John Monash Medal (for final year students)
Monash Achievement Award
The Monash Achievement Award applies to students enrolled in a full-fee Monash University degree. No application is required to be completed by the student, as the Faculty assesses all eligible applicants.