Working with children

All students undertaking their placements in the state of Victoria must have a valid Working with Children (WWC) Check in order to commence their placements.

How to apply for your WWC card

Go to the WWC website – where the process is outlined.

Please use the following values to complete the online Working With Children Check application form.

Type of application

Volunteer (no fee)

Organisation details

Monash University

Faculty of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Science

381 Royal Parade

Parkville, VIC 3052

(03) 99039043

Occupational work code


If you already have a valid WWC Check from a previous employer

Employee cards override Volunteer cards, however ensure you complete the Notification of Change of Personal Details form on the WWC website.

If you have lost your WWC card

If you have lost your card, go to order a replacement card by filling in the online form on the WWC website.

If your WWC Check has been denied

Contact the Department of Justice and the Placement office.