Bowness Family Foundation Scholarship
Achieving Potential Scholarship for Excellence
This scholarship will assist a talented student without the financial means to access tertiary education at Monash, and will provide sufficient financial support to enable a student from an under-represented community to engage with the richness and breadth of curricula and co-curricular opportunities available to a Monash student.
2 Aug - 8 Oct 2021
Total scholarship value
up to $40,000
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
You must meet the following criteria:
- $8,000 per annum (48 credit points of study), for duration of your degree
- Awarded based on need.
- Preference will be given to candidates from under-represented schools.
To retain this scholarship:
- You must maintain enrolment in a Monash University undergraduate degree and fulfil the requirements of the relevant Monash Mentor role for which you were offered the scholarship.
How to apply
- For Year 12 students, submit a scholarship application through VTAC.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.