Studying on campus does not suit everyone. The good news is that you don't have to always be at Monash to study with Monash. You can try off-campus study or Monash Online.
Off-campus learning, also known as online learning, offers a range of study modes. It's perfect for students who value flexibility, but also want to interact directly with expert academics and like-minded students.
Some courses are only available in off-campus mode, and are designed for professional development within the workplace as you study. Other courses give you the option of transferring between off-campus and on-campus study as your needs change. All of these courses are generally available to international students.
Monash Online currently these postgraduate courses:
- Graduate Diploma in Psychology
- Graduate Diploma of Psychology Advanced
- Master of Health Administration
- Master of Public Health
- Graduate Diploma of Data Science
- Graduate Certificate of Marketing and Digital Communications
- Master of Marketing and Digital Communications
- Graduate Certificate of Project Management
- Graduate Diploma of Project Management
- Master of Project Management
Students are instructed through a personalised and interactive 100% online experience. You'll be able to interact with your lecturers and peers via audio, video, chat and other tools from your laptop, tablet or mobile. We also provide one-on-one support from admission through to graduation.