Executive Presence - PDB1029
Great leaders model composure, communicate powerfully and build connected teams.
They provide clarity and reassurance, even during times of significant change. There is no time like now to elevate your leadership acumen, as we reimagine how we work.
The Executive Presence program will better equip you to lead right now. Making a positive first impression, truly backing yourself and also influencing others.
Leaders with executive presence stand out. It is the missing link between merit and success - If you’re looking to enhance your effectiveness and support your leadership advancement, this program is perfect for you.
What you'll learn
Drawing on insights from neuroscience, you will have the opportunity to build self-assurance, expand your ability to influence others and signal your expertise. You will explore the four primary dimensions of executive presence. With the support of personalised executive coaching, you'll convert these insights into positive behaviours.
This immersive program is delivered in both a face-to-face and in a blended virtual format - both of which will deepen your learning through reflective dialogue and also build your professional network.
You will develop critical skills that will:
- Deepen your self-awareness and self-confidence
- Build mental composure and resilience
- Engage diverse audiences whether it's in-person and virtually
These skills will accelerate your ability to:
- Energise and connect with colleagues
- Strengthen your professional persona
- Refine your leadership narrative
- Increase your impact and ability to connect in a meaningful and authentic way
Who should attend
This practical, evidence-based program is for you if you:
- Are a senior leader or senior manager with at least 10 years' business experience
- Have a reasonable span of control, even if you only have or are part of a small team
- You might have Head of, Director, VP or GM in your title.
Blended (live online): $3995
Alumni discounted fees
Monash Alumni receive a 20% discount