BMYG Postgraduate Scholarship
This scholarship recognises academic excellence in students studying Applied Finance at the Monash Business School and provides opportunities for them to engage with China-Austraia relations.
13 May - 28 June 2019
Total scholarship value
One per year
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
- An International student
You must meet the following criteria:
Currently enrolled full-time in the Master of Applied Finance course at a Monash campus in Australia.
$6000 for one year only.
One scholarship available per year.
- The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of academic merit.
- Shortlisted applicants may be required to attend a selection interview.
How to apply
- To apply, submit your application directly to Monash.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred.
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.
Apply direct to Monash