Coursework scholarship applications
Applications for 2019 scholarships are now closed.
You will need:
- your Monash applicant ID, username and password
- to check which supporting documents you need to provide. Supporting documents must be provided by 11.59pm, Wednesday 7 November 2018
- to set aside about 30-60 minutes to complete the application.
- Type responses directly into the form. Don't prepare your answers in Word then cut and paste, as the background formatting uses special characters. If you wish to prepare answers, use Notepad.
- Any text questions that don't relate to you or a scholarship you're applying for, just enter NA. Otherwise the form may not submit.
- If you're employed full-time by Monash University, on a continuing basis or a fixed-term contract for 12 months or more, you're ineligible to apply for coursework scholarships and grants.
- If you have issues with your application, please check ask.monash FAQs or submit an enquiry and quote your applicant ID.
Research degree applicants
For masters by research or doctorate scholarships, you need to apply through Graduate Research.
Deferring a scholarship
Some scholarships and grants can be deferred. Check the scholarship details for more information. This will also be specified in scholarship offers.