Coursework scholarship applications
Applications for 2019 scholarships are now open and will close at 12 pm noon (sharp), Wednesday 7 November 2018.
Before you begin:
- You'll need your Monash applicant ID, username and password.
- Check which supporting documents you may need to provide. Supporting documents must be provided by 11.59pm, Wednesday 7 November 2018.
- Applications take 30 - 60 minutes to complete.
- Type responses directly into the form. Don't prepare your answers in Word then cut/paste, as the background formatting that uses illegal characters. If you wish to prepare answers, use Notepad.
- If there is a text question that doesn't relate to you or a scholarship you wish to apply for, just enter NA. Otherwise the form may not submit.
- If you're employed full-time by Monash University, on a continuing basis or a fixed-term contract for 12 months or more, you are ineligible to apply for coursework scholarships and grants.
- If you have issues with your application, please check Ask Monash for FAQs or to submit an enquiry quoting your applicant ID.
Research degree applicants
For masters by research or doctorate scholarships, you need to apply through Graduate Research.
Deferring a scholarship
Some scholarships and grants can be deferred. Check the scholarship details for more information. Whether you can defer your scholarship or grant will also be specified in any scholarship offer.