How to apply

How to apply for Bachelor of Education (Honours)

Application dates

  To commence in Semester 1 2019 How to apply
Domestic applicants Applications closed Apply via Victorian Tertiary Admissions Centre (VTAC)
International applicants Apply any time directly to Monash or through an agent

Apply directly to Monash OR
Apply through an agent

International students currently studying Year 12 or International Baccalaureate (IB) in Australia Applications closedApply via Victorian Tertiary Admissions Centre (VTAC)
Current Monash students Applications closed Internal transfer process


  • A domestic applicant is either an Australian or New Zealand citizen or an Australian permanent resident.
  • An international applicant is a citizen of another country who would like to come to Australia to study.

As part of the application process, all applicants will need to sit a CASPer test - a non-academic entry requirement for initial teacher education courses.

Course enquiries

If you want to discuss your study options, send us an enquiry:

Enquire now