Margaret and John Crutch Indigenous Midwifery Scholarship
Achieving Potential Scholarship for Distinction
The Margaret and John Crutch Indigenous Midwifery Scholarship has been established in the memory of Margaret and John Crutch.
31 May - 2 July 2021
Total scholarship value
Up to $12,000 for one year only
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
You must meet the following criteria:
- An Indigenous Australian
- Commencing or continuing student enrolled or intending to enrol in the Bachelor of Nursing and Midwifery at a Monash campus in Australia.
- To be eligible you must provide a Confirmation of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Heritage certificate or a certified Statutory Declaration form to the William Cooper Institute. This can be emailed to email@example.com. If you have any queries please contact the William Cooper Institute on 9902 4972.
- $6,000 per annum paid for one year only
- Students that live on-campus will also be eligible for on-campus accommodation costs up to a maximum of $6,000 per annum. You must apply directly to Monash Residential Services (MRS) for on-campus accommodation.
One scholarship will be awarded each year.
- Awarded based on need.
How to apply
- This scholarship cannot be deferred.
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.