Pauline Glass Memorial Scholarship
Achieving Potential Scholarship for Distinction
Established in memory of Pauline Glass, who was passionate about women’s rights and equality. This scholarship is intended to support female students in need to further their education and careers.
Total scholarship value
Up to $30,000
One scholarship is available consecutively
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
You must meet the following criteria:
- Current Year 12 or International Baccalaureate, or current Monash student
- Intending to enrol or enrolled in an undergraduate degree at a Monash campus in Australia
- Female student
- Have a low income
- $6000 per annum (48 credit points of study) until the minimum points for your degree are completed.
- An invitation to apply for a place in Monash Minds, a leadership program for first year students.
- One scholarship available per year
- Award to the highest-achieving student, based on academic achievement and need.
- Year 12 students must have achieved a minimum ATAR of 95.00.
- Current students must have achieved a minimum Weighted Average Mark of 80.
- Preference will be given to Indigenous Australians and recent refugees.
To retain this scholarship:
- You must maintain a Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 70 in each semester.
How to apply
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.