Information Technology Industry-Based Learning Placement Scholarships
This scholarship is awarded to high achieving students in the Faculty of Information Technology who undertake a 22 week placement with an industry partner. The scholarships provide support to the recipients as they benefit from the industry-based experience gained from the placements.
Total scholarship value
Varies (Depend on funding)
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
- An International student
You must meet the following criteria:
- Current full-time student in any of the following degrees at a Monash campus in Australia:
- Bachelor of Business Information System
- Bachelor of Computer Science
- Bachelor of Computer Science Advanced (Honours)
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Information Technology and Systems
- Bachelor of Software Engineering (Honours)
- Or any double degree with one of the above
- $18,000 paid in two instalments of $9,000.
- 22 week placement with one of the industry partners of the Faculty of Information Technology.
- The number offered varies based on available funding.
- Based on academic achievement.
- Eligible students will be invited to an interview.
- Final selection will be determined by a two stage interview process with industry partners.
To retain this scholarship:
- Recipients must maintain full-time enrolment and an average WAM (Weighted Average Mark) of 65, with no failed units.
How to apply
- Cannot be deferred.
- To apply, submit your application to the Faculty of Information Technology.
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.