How to apply for Master of Teaching
Application dates for Semester 1 2020
|Applicant||Applications open||Applications close||Offers released||How to apply|
|Domestic applicant||To be advised||To be advised||Apply directly to Monash|
|International applicant||Currently open||To be advised||Continuous||Apply directly to Monash|
Apply through an agent
- A domestic applicant is either an Australian or New Zealand citizen or an Australian permanent resident.
- An international applicant is a citizen of another country who would like to come to Australia to study.
What to include with your application?
As part of the application process, applicants will need to sit a CASPer test - a non-academic entry requirement for initial teacher education courses.
When lodging your application, please include the following documents:
- Transcript of tertiary studies.
- Evidence of meeting the Faculty English Language requirements for postgraduate Education courses.
- Proof of ID and residency.
- If you are applying for the Secondary Education specialisation, you will need to submit a document outlining your two preferred teaching specialist areas.
- If you are applying for the Primary and Secondary Education specialisation, you will need to submit a document outlining your preferred teaching specialist area.
Please use the following course codes when applying
D60011 Master of Teaching in Early Years Education
D60012 Master of Teaching in Early Years and Primary Education
D60013 Master of Teaching in Primary Education
D60014 Master of Teaching in Primary and Secondary Education (2 years)
D60015 Master of Teaching in Primary and Secondary Education (1.5 years accelerated)
D60016 Master of Teaching in Secondary Education (2 years)
D60017 Master of Teaching in Secondary Education (1.5 years accelerated)
If you want to discuss your study options, send us an enquiry