How to apply for Master of Teaching
|To commence in Semester 1 2018||To commence in Semester 1 2019||How to apply|
|Domestic applicants||Applications closed||VTAC applications open around August 2018||Apply via Victorian Tertiary Admissions Centre (VTAC)|
|International applicants||Applications closed||Direct applications are open now||Apply directly to Monash OR |
Apply through an agent
- A domestic applicant is either an Australian or New Zealand citizen or an Australian permanent resident.
- An international applicant is a citizen of another country who would like to come to Australia to study.
What to include with your application?
As part of the application process, applicants will need to sit a CASPer test - a non-academic entry requirement for initial teacher education courses.
When lodging your application, please include the following documents:
- Transcript of tertiary studies.
- Evidence of meeting the Faculty English Language requirements for postgraduate Education courses.
- If you are applying for the Secondary Education specialisation, you will need to nominate your two preferred teaching specialist areas.
- If you are applying for the Primary and Secondary Education specialisation, you will need to nominate your one preferred teaching specialist area.
If you want to discuss your study options, send us an enquiry