How to apply for Master of Teaching

Application dates

  To commence in Semester 1 2018 To commence in Semester 1 2019 How to apply
Domestic applicants Applications closed VTAC applications open around August 2018 Apply via Victorian Tertiary Admissions Centre (VTAC)
International applicants Applications closed Direct applications are open now Apply directly to Monash OR
Apply through an agent


  • A domestic applicant is either an Australian or New Zealand citizen or an Australian permanent resident.
  • An international applicant is a citizen of another country who would like to come to Australia to study.

What to include with your application?

As part of the application process, applicants will need to sit a CASPer test - a non-academic entry requirement for initial teacher education courses.

When lodging your application, please include the following documents:

Course enquiries

If you want to discuss your study options, send us an enquiry

Enquire now