Alter Family Foundation Scholarship
The Alter Family Foundation has provided a philanthropic donation to support educationally disadvantaged students study Medicine.
03 Aug - 09 Oct 2020
Total scholarship value
Up to $50,000
One per year
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
You must meet the following criteria:
- Commencing student enrolled, or intending to enrol, full-time in the Bachelor of Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine at a Monash campus in Australia.
- From one or more of Monash University’s defined educational disadvantage groups.
- $10,000 (48 credit points) for the degree duration up to five years.
- An additional $10,000 is available to attend placements and conferences in consultation with the Course Coordinator based on a submission of a budget by the recipient.
- One scholarship will be awarded
- Awarded based on need.
To retain this scholarship:
- You must maintain a full-time enrolment.
- You must maintain a minimum Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 50.
How to apply
- This scholarship cannot be deferred.
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.
Apply through VTAC