Anna Chmiel Memorial Travel Grant
This scholarship has been created in memory of Anna Chmiel, who was a clarinet student at the Sir Zelman Cowen School of Music and Performance. It supports Monash students who participate in the New York or Prato Music Tours as part of their undergraduate degrees.
17 Jan - 4 Mar 2022
Total scholarship value
Variable depending on funding
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
You must meet the following criteria:
- Continuing full-time music performance student enrolled in an undergraduate degree at the Sir Zelman Cowen School of Music and Performance at Monash Clayton campus.
- Enrolled in a New York or Prato Music Tour.
- Minimum Weighted Average Mark of 70 in your principle music study.
- Experiencing a low income.
- $2000 one-off payment.
- One scholarship available per year
- Based on academic achievement, performance as determined by the Sir Zelman Cowen School of Music and Performance, and low income.
How to apply
- To apply, submit your application directly to Monash.
- Cannot be deferred.
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.
Apply direct to Monash