Biomedicine Discovery Scholarship
Sir John Monash Scholarship for Achievement
The Biomedicine Discovery Scholarship has been introduced to recognise the excellence of our students who will be enrolled in the Bachelor of Biomedical Science (Scholar Program) Course.
No application required
Total scholarship value
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
- An International student
You must meet the following criteria:
- A current Year 12 or IB student, or completed Year 12 or IB in the year immediately prior to course commencement and has not undertaken any other tertiary study, and are applying for a new course through VTAC.
- A commencing student enrolled, or intending to enrol, in Bachelor of Biomedical Science (Scholar Program) at a Monash campus in Australia.
$3000 per 48 credit points of study for the minimum number of credit points required to complete the degree, to a maximum of three years.
- Awarded to all eligible students who achieve an ATAR of 98+ or equivalent.
To retain this scholarship:
- You must maintain full-time enrolment and a minimum Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 70 each semester.
How to apply
- No application is required. All eligible students who list Monash University as a VTAC course preference will be automatically assessed.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.