Econometrics Honours Memorial Scholarship
These prestigious scholarships are awarded in memory of the tragic events that took place during October 2002 in the Department Econometrics and Business Statistics, and its honours students. A major fundraising campaign was launched by the Econometrics and Business Statistics Department and its alumni, and this, along with contributions from many others, has enabled the faculty to offer these scholarships.
No application necessary
Total scholarship value
Up to $15,000
Five per year
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
- An International student
You must meet the following criteria:
- Commencing or continuing full-time in the Bachelor of Commerce honours program with an econometrics, business analytics or actuarial studies specialisation.
- $15,000 for one year only (48 credit points of study).
- Five scholarships available per year.
- Based on academic achievement.
To retain this scholarship:
- You must maintain full-time enrolment and a minimum of an honours level 2A (distinction) grade average for the duration of the degree
How to apply
- This scholarship cannot be deferred.
- No application is required. All eligible students will be automatically assessed.
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.