Engineering Masters Pathway Scholarship
A scholarship for high-achieving Year 12 students intending to enrol in the Bachelor of Engineering and Master of Advanced Engineering pathway program. Up to 50 scholarships valued at up to $32,000 are available each year.
No application is required
Total scholarship value
Up to $32,000
Up to 50 per year
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
- Australian student visa holder
You must meet the following criteria:
- Commencing students must achieve an ATAR of 95.00+
- A commencing undergraduate student, and
- Enrolled or intending to enrol in the Bachelor of Engineering and Master of Advanced Engineering pathway program at a Monash campus in Australia, and
- Currently studying Australian Year 12 or IB, and
- Must achieved a minimum ATAR score of 95.00.
- $5000 per annum (48 credit points of study) up to a maximum of four years
- An additional $12,000 for the Master of Advanced Engineering component
- 50 scholarships available per year.
- Award to the highest-achieving Year 12 students, based on academic achievement.
To retain this scholarship:
- You must maintain a minimum Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 70% or above each semester.
How to apply
- This scholarship can be deferred.
- No application is required. All eligible students who apply for an undergraduate course through VTAC will be automatically assessed.
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.