Engineering Masters Pathway Scholarship
Sir John Monash Scholarship for Distinction
A scholarship for high-achieving Year 12 students intending to enrol in the Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) and Master of Advanced Engineering pathway program. Up to 10 scholarships valued at up to $30,000 are available each year.
No application required
Total scholarship value
Up to $30,000
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
- An International student
You must meet the following criteria:
- A commencing undergraduate student, and
- Enrolled or intending to enrol in the Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) single degree and Master of Advanced Engineering pathway program at a Monash campus in Australia, and
- Currently studying Australian Year 12 or IB, and
- Must achieved a minimum ATAR score of 98.00.
- $6000 per annum (48 credit points of study) up to a maximum of four years
- An additional $6000 for the Master of Advanced Engineering component
- 10 scholarships available per year.
- Award to the highest-achieving Year 12 students, based on academic achievement.
To retain this scholarship:
You must maintain a minimum Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 70 or above each semester and enrol in one of the following engineering specialisations at the conclusion of the common first year:
- Aerospace engineering
- Chemical engineering
- Civil engineering
- Electrical and computer systems engineering
- Materials engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Mechatronics engineering
How to apply
- This scholarship can be deferred.
- No application is required. All eligible students who apply for an undergraduate course through VTAC will be automatically assessed.
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.