Faculty of Education Indigenous Scholarship
Sir John Monash Fee Scholarship
A scholarship for Indigenous Australian students studying in the Faculty of Education. Recipients will have their tuition fees (Commonwealth Supported Place or full fee) paid for the duration of their degree, up to a maximum of five years.
Total scholarship value
Up to 5 per year
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
You must meet the following criteria:
- Commencing student intending to enrol in an undergraduate course in the Faculty of Education at a Monash campus in Australia.
- Indigenous Australian background.
- To be eligible you must provide a Confirmation of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Heritage certificate or a certified Statutory Declaration form to the William Cooper Institute. This can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any queries please contact the William Cooper Institute on 9902 4972.
- Tuition fees (Commonwealth Supported Place or full fee) paid for the duration of your degree, up to a maximum of five years.
- Five scholarships available per year.
- Award based on academic achievement.
To retain this scholarship:
- You must maintain satisfactory academic performance as determined by the Faculty of Education.
How to apply
- No application is required
- All eligible students who apply for an undergraduate course through VTAC will be automatically assessed.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred.
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.