Finance Honours Scholarship
This scholarship supports academically outstanding students undertaking the Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) majoring in Finance.
No application required
Total scholarship value
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
- An International student
You must meet the following criteria:
- Commencing full-time in the Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) (B3701) degree majoring in finance at a Monash University campus in Australia.
$6000 per annum for one year only.
The number of scholarships available varies depending on funding.
- Grades obtained in banking and/or finance units during the final two years of their degree(s).
- Prizes(s) awarded for academic achievement(s).
- The one to two page written component of the course application.
- Final selection will be by an admissions panel interview regarding the honours research proposal.
To retain this scholarship:
Recipients must maintain full-time enrolment and achieve an average score of 75 in the four Honours units in Semester 1 in order to receive their Semester 2 payment.
How to apply
No application required, all eligible students will be automatically assessed.
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.