Finance Honours Scholarship
Sir John Monash Scholarship for Distinction
This scholarship supports academically outstanding students undertaking the Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) majoring in Finance.
No application required
Total scholarship value
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
- An International student
You must meet the following criteria:
- Commencing full-time in the Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) (B3701) degree majoring in finance at a Monash University campus in Australia.
$6000 per annum for one year only.
The number of scholarships available varies depending on funding.
- Grades obtained in banking and/or finance units during the final two years of their degree(s).
- Prizes(s) awarded for academic achievement(s).
- The one to two page written component of the course application.
- Final selection will be by an admissions panel interview regarding the honours research proposal.
To retain this scholarship:
Recipients must maintain full-time enrolment and achieve an average score of 75 in the four Honours units in Semester 1 in order to receive their Semester 2 payment.
How to apply
No application required, all eligible students will be automatically assessed.
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.