Geoff Bentley Pharmacology Grant
Sir John Monash Scholarship for Achievement
A scholarship for a pharmacology student who is progressing to an honours year in the Department of Pharmacology.
The scholarship will be awarded to the student with the highest aggregate mark in 24 credit points of third-year pharmacology units. Units must be taken over two semesters of the calendar year preceding your honours year. No application is required. You will be automatically assessed at the end of year third year.
No application required
Total scholarship value
Up to $3000
One per year
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
You must meet the following criteria:
- Completed 24 credit points of third-year pharmacology-based units.
- Commencing an honours program in the Department of Pharmacology at a Monash campus in Australia.
Up to $3000
- One per year.
- In the event that there are two equally deserving applicants, the faculty may split the scholarship and allocate $1500 to the two recipients.
- Based on academic achievement.
- The scholarship will be awarded to the student with the highest aggregate mark in 24 credit points of third-year pharmacology units.
To retain this scholarship:
You must maintain full-time enrolment.
How to apply
- No application required. All students undertaking third year pharmacology-based units will be automatically assessed at the end of the year.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred.
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.