Information Technology Postgraduate Scholarship
Sir John Monash Fee Scholarship
A scholarship for continuing students studying a postgraduate degree in Information Technology. You will receive $6000 per annum paid towards your course fees.
No application required
Total scholarship value
Up to $24,000
Varies (Depending on funding)
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
- A full fee paying graduate (coursework) student in the Faculty of Information Technology, and
- Minimum Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 80
- Continuing students must have completed a minimum of 18 but no more than 24 credit points of study (excluding advanced standing)
- $6,000 for full-time study load (48 credit points) paid towards tuition fees per year until the minimum points for your degree are completed.
- Varies (Depending on funding)
- Award based on academic achievement.
To retain this scholarship:
- You must maintain a minimum of a Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 60 each semester.
How to apply
- No application is required. All eligible students will be automatically assessed.
- This scholarship can be deferred.
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.