Lorna Lippmann Memorial Scholarship
Achieving Potential Scholarship for Distinction
Established by the Lippmann family in her memory, the Lorna Lippmann Memorial Scholarship celebrates and recognises the contribution Lorna made to the Indigenous Australian community and Monash University, particularly as Co-Director of the Monash Indigenous Research Centre.
18 Jan - 12 Feb 2021
Total scholarship value
Up to $6000
One per year
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
You must meet the following criteria:
- Indigenous Australian background.
- Current undergraduate student.
- Completed the second year and enrolled in the third year of an undergraduate degree at a Monash campus in Australia.
- From one or more of Monash University's defined educational disadvantaged criteria.
- To be eligible you must provide a Confirmation of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Heritage certificate or a certified Statutory Declaration form to the William Cooper Institute. This can be emailed to email@example.com. If you have any queries please contact the William Cooper Institute on 9902 4972.
- $6000 paid for one year only.
- One per year.
- Awarded based on need.
To retain this scholarship:
- Recipients must maintain satisfactory academic performance as determined by the William Cooper Institute.
How to apply
- Applications for current students are open 18 January - 12 February, 2021 apply directly to Monash.
- Cannot be deferred.
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.