Lorna Lippmann Memorial Scholarship
The Lorna Lippmann Memorial Scholarship has been created to support high achieving Indigenous students at Monash University. Eligible students will be automatically assessed for this scholarship.
No application required
Total scholarship value
$5000 per annum
Variable depending on funding
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
You must meet the following criteria:
- Indigenous Australian background.
- Current undergraduate student.
- Completed the first year and enrolled in at least the second year of an undergraduate degree at a Monash campus in Australia.
- To be eligible you must provide a Confirmation of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Heritage certificate or a certified Statutory Declaration form to the William Cooper Institute. This can be emailed to email@example.com. If you have any queries please contact the William Cooper Institute on 9902 4972.
- $5000 paid for one year only.
- Variable depending on funding.
- Based on academic achievement.
To retain this scholarship:
- Recipients must maintain satisfactory academic performance as determined by the Monash Indigenous Engagement Unit.
How to apply
- Cannot be deferred.
- No application is necessary. Students will be automatically assessed.
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.