Medical Science Honours Scholarship
Achieving Potential Scholarship for Distinction
This scholarship is to support disadvantaged medical students to be able to intermit medicine to undertake the Bachelor of Medical Science (Honours) degree.
3 Aug - 6 Nov 2020
Total scholarship value
Three scholarships per year
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
You must meet the following criteria:
- A continuing student enrolled in the Bachelor of Medical Science (Honours) in the Faculty of Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences at a campus in Australia
- From one or more of Monash University’s defined equity or personal disadvantage groups
- $6000 per 48 credit points of study for one year only.
- Three scholarships will be awarded each year
- Awarded based on need
How to apply
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.