Monash Architecture Scholarship
This scholarship has been made available to support high achieving Architecture students.
No application required
Total scholarship value
Up to $18,000
One per year
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
You must meet the following criteria:
- Currently completing Year 12 or IB in Australia
- Obtain an ATAR of 98.00+ or equivalent
- Commencing the Bachelor of Architecture, or an associated double undergraduate degree, offered by Monash Art Design and Architecture (MADA) at a Monash campus in Australia
$6000 per annum, until the minimum points for the degree are completed, up to a maximum of three years.
One per year
Awarded based on academic merit
To retain this scholarship:
- You must maintain a Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 70 each semester.
- You must maintain full-time enrolment.
How to apply
- No application is required. All eligible students who list Monash University as a VTAC course preference will be automatically assessed.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.