Monash Art Design and Architecture Equity Scholarship
Achieving Potential Scholarship for Distinction
The Monash Art Design and Architecture (MADA) Equity Scholarship is designed to encourage students, who may otherwise struggle with the cost associated with pursing Higher Education, to undertake studies at MADA.
3 Aug - 9 October 2020
Total scholarship value
Up to $18,000
Three per year
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
You must meet the following criteria:
- Currently completing Year 12 or IB in Australia
- Commencing any single or double undergraduate degree offered by the Monash Art Design and Architecture (MADA) at a Monash campus in Australia
- Have a low income
$6000 per annum, until the minimum points for the degree are completed, up to a maximum of three years.
Three per year
- Awarded based on need
- Preference will be given to students who, in addition to low income, experience other forms of educational disadvantage:
- Are a recent refugee
- From a regional or remote area
- Have a disability or medical condition
- From a non-English speaking background
- Have experienced difficult circumstances
- From an underrepresented school
- From a low socioeconomic status (SES) area
- One scholarship will be allocated to a student of Indigenous Australian background.
To retain this scholarship:
- Students must maintain a minimum Weighted Average Mark of 60
- Students must maintain full-time enrolment