Monash College Equity Scholarship
Are you planning to undertake a diploma at Monash College in Australia? You may be eligible for this grant if you have a low income; are an Indigenous Australian; are a recent refugee; live in a low socio-economic, regional or remote area; attend an under-represented school; have a disability or long-term medical condition; or have experienced difficult personal circumstances.
No application required
Total scholarship value
Full fees paid for duration of course
Varies (Depending on funding)
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
You must meet the following criteria:
- Commencing full-time in a Diploma at Monash College in Australia.
- From one or more of the following educational disadvantage groups:
- Have a low income
- From a regional or remote area (who have lived in such areas for at least five years)
- From an underrepresented school
- Full Monash College course fees paid per year until the minimum points for your diploma are completed
- $2500 allowance for one year only
- Variable(Depending on funding).
- For Year 12 students, award based on academic achievement and need.
- For non-Year 12 students, award based on need. (Year 11 students entering into Part 1 of a Monash College diploma or older students).
To retain this scholarship:
- You must maintain satisfactory academic progress as determined by Monash College
- You must be enrolled in at least two units each trimester
How to apply
- No application required.
- All students who apply for one of the eligible courses through VTAC and submit a SEAS application will be automatically assessed.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.