Monash Dean's Scholarship
Sir John Monash Scholarship for Distinction
A $6000 per year scholarship for students who have been admitted into the Bachelor of Pharmacy Scholars Program or the Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Science Advanced (Honours) Scholars Program. No application is necessary. You will be automatically assessed when you make your course application through VTAC.
No application required
Total scholarship value
Up to $24,000
Unlimited (Offered to all eligible students)
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
You must meet the following criteria:
- Commencing one of the following scholars programs at a Monash campus in Australia:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (Honours) Scholars Program
- Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Science (Advanced) Honours Scholars Program
- $6000 for a full-time study load (48 credit points of study), paid per year until the minimum points for your degree are completed.
- Unlimited – we offer this scholarship to all eligible students who are not receiving another merit scholarship.
- Based on academic achievement
To retain this scholarship:
- You must remain enrolled in the scholars program and maintain a Weighted Average Mark of 70 each semester.
How to apply
- No application is required. All eligible students who list Monash University as a VTAC course preference will be automatically assessed.
- This scholarship can be deferred.
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.