Monash Juris Doctor Law Dean's Scholarship
If you are intending to enrol as a full-time Monash Juris Doctor student or are a current Monash Juris Doctor student you may be eligible for this scholarship. .
Close: Trimester 3 - 1 July 2019
Total scholarship value
Tuition fees paid
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
You must meet the following criteria:
- A commencing Monash University postgraduate (coursework) student who is enrolled or intending to enrol full-time as a Monash JD student, attending the Monash Law City Campus.
- Previously completed, or are about to complete, an undergraduate degree or equivalent qualification recognised for admission to the Monash Juris Doctor Program.
- Tuition fees paid and $1,000 paid per annum for the minimum number of credit points required to complete your degree.
- Variable depending on funding
- Awarded on the basis of academic achievement and video application.
- Applicants must provide a video application that demonstrates how they will contribute to creating a vibrant, positive learning environment (may include one or more of the following; industry/life experience, cultural background and/or extracurricular activities).
To retain this scholarship:
- You must maintain full-time (48 credit points) study load.
- You must maintain a credit average (60% or above) each semester.
How to apply
- To apply, submit your application directly to Monash.
- Applications are open now and close Trimester 3-1 July 2019
- This scholarship cannot be deferred.
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.