Monash Juris Doctor Law Dean's Scholarship
Sir John Monash Fee Scholarship
The Monash Juris Doctor Law Dean's Scholarship is awarded to an outstanding student who will contribute to a rich and diverse learning experience within the JD program.
Total scholarship value
Tuition fees paid
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
You must meet the following criteria:
- A commencing Monash University postgraduate (coursework) student who is enrolled or intending to enrol full-time as a Monash JD student, attending the Monash Law City Campus.
- Previously completed, or are about to complete, an undergraduate degree or equivalent qualification recognised for admission to the Monash Juris Doctor Program.
- Tuition fees paid per annum for the minimum number of credit points required to complete your degree.
- Variable depending on funding
- Awarded on the basis of academic achievement and video application.
- Applicants must provide a video application, no longer than three minutes, that demonstrates how they will contribute to creating a vibrant, positive learning environment, what they will do for others (may include one or more of the following; industry/life experience, cultural background and/or extracurricular activities); and how they will continue to serve the community once they graduate with a Monash Juris Doctor.
To retain this scholarship:
- You must maintain full-time (48 credit points) study load.
- You must maintain a Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 60 or above each semester.
How to apply
- To apply, submit your application directly to Monash.
- Applications are now open.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred.
Scholarship application closing dates:
Trimester 1 2023: 14 November 2022
Trimester 2 2023: 27 March 2023
Trimester 3 2023: 24 July 2023
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.