Peoplebank Australia Scholarship
Achieving Potential Scholarship for Distinction
Peoplebank Australia wishes to assist talented and deserving students within the Faculty of Information Technology to access tertiary education and to provide them with an opportunity which would not otherwise have been available due to their personal circumstances.
17 Jan - 4 Mar 2022
Total scholarship value
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
You must meet the following criteria:
- A commencing undergraduate student enrolled or intending to enrol full-time in a single or double Bachelor of Computer Science or Bachelor of Information Technology degree at a Monash campus in Australia.
- From one or more of Monash University’s defined equity or personal disadvantage groups
- Indigenous Australians
- from regional and remote areas of Australia
- experiencing financial disadvantage
- have a disability or long-term medical condition
- recent refugees
- experiencing difficult circumstances
- attended an underrepresented school
- Identifying as female.
- $6,000 per 48 credit points for the duration of the degree.
- In addition, the successful candidate will be offered a $3,000 travel grant to allow them to undertake an international study experience as part of the Monash Abroad program.
One scholarship will be offered.
The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of need.
To retain this scholarship:
Recipients must maintain satisfactory academic progress as defined in the course requirements in order to retain this scholarship.
How to apply
- This scholarship can be deferred.
- To apply, submit your application directly to Monash
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.