Peter Beaumont Scholarship
Achieving Potential Scholarship for Distinction
Alumnus Peter Beaumont established this scholarship to support academically talented students wishing to study pharmacy who may not have the financial means to do so.
2 Aug - 8 Oct 2021
Total scholarship value
Up to $6000
One per year
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
You must also be:
- Enrolling full-time in the Bachelor of Pharmacy (Honours)/Master of Pharmacy at the Monash Parkville campus
You must meet the following criteria:
- Current Year 12 or International Baccalaureate student, and
- Intending to enrol full time in the Bachelor of Pharmacy (Honours)/Master of Pharmacy at the Monash Parkville campus in Australia, and
- Have a low income.
- $6000 for one year only.
- One scholarship available per year.
- Award based on academic achievement and need.
- Consideration is given if, in addition to having a low income, you have a permanent residence that is more than 50km from the Melbourne CBD.
To retain this scholarship:
- You must maintain a Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 60 during Semester 1 to receive payment in Semester 2.
- You will be required to provide a one-page report for the donor at the end of the academic year, detailing your achievements over the course of the year and the impact of the scholarship
How to apply
- To apply, submit a scholarship application through VTAC.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred