Ric (Frederic) Bouvier Scholarship
This scholarship is awarded to students enrolled or intending to enrol in a Bachelor of Emergency Health and Paramedic Practice (Honours) at a Monash campus in Australia.
The scholarship was created in honour of Ric (Frederic) Bouvier was an icon in the evolution of ambulance services and the paramedic profession in Australia.
15 January - 15 February 2019
Total scholarship value
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
- An International student
You must meet the following criteria:
- Enrolled or intending to enrol in the Bachelor of Emergency Health and Paramedic Practice (Honours) at a Monash campus in Australia
- A minimum of 70% in at least 24 credit points at third year level
Each scholarship is a full fee-waiver (valued at $9185).
Two scholarships will be offered in 2019
- Awarded on the basis of academic merit and interview.
- Preference will be given to applicants who will be working on projects related to rural health.
To retain this scholarship:
Recipients must maintain a minimum of Weighted Average Mark of 70.